Thursday 14 April 2011

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation review

Hi everyone :)

Today I have a review for you and it's for the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. I picked this up last week from Boots for £6.99 (£3 off, usually £9.99) and have been wearing it everyday and I love it. My shade is 51 - Light Vanilla which is the lightest shade, it comes in a plastic bottle containing 30ml/1 fl oz and has special fruit extracts to benefit the skin.
Apricot - Radiance, Melon - Hydration, Apple - Anti-oxidants, Ginger - Energy

Good points:
Smells nice and fruity
Medium coverage, buildable
Gives dewy, natural finish
Lightweight, durable packaging
Pump dispenser

Bad points:
Small shade range
Less than 16 hour wear claim

To view the video review for this product, click here. I hope this was helpful to you, please subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment