Sunday 17 July 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette: Haul, Review, Photos and Swatches

Hey everyone!


Sorry there's been a lack of posts and videos recently, been really busy, but I only have 4 days left of school before the summer holidays so hopefully I'll be getting lots done then :)


So when I went to see the last Harry Potter film on Friday (which was incredible, by the way!) I swung by my nearest House of Fraser and picked up the Urban Decay Naked Palette which I have wanted since it first came out! I am sooo excited and couldn't wait to review/haul/swatch it for you so I decided to combine everything into this post.


I bought it for £32 which is really good value as that would make each eyeshadow roughly £2.70, and that's a bargain for their amazing quality! The newer edition comes with an eyeshadow brush and mini Primer Potion instead of their duo eyeliner in Zero/Bourbon. I think this is better because it means you can do your eyeshadow on the go.

(L-R)Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar
 Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse
 Toasted, Hustle Creep, Gunmetal
 Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar
Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse
Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal


Good points:
Nice, sleek packaging - good for travel
Beautiful, versatile, pigmented colours
Brush and Primer Potion included
Great value
Magnetic lid


Bad points:
No slot for Primer Potion in palette
Only 2 matte colours (but I prefer shimmery, so it's a matter of opinion)
Hard to find - out of stock a lot


I hope this was useful to you guys, and if you want to see the video that accompanies this review thing, click here. Please follow this blog and subscribe to my channel! x

No comments:

Post a Comment