Tuesday 2 August 2011

Nails of the Day - Rainbow with White Crackle

Howdy everyone!


Once again, sorry for the lack of posts and videos, last week i went on holiday to Ireland which was lovely but I'm glad to be back and get back in the game!


Here's my latest nail look, I bought some nice polishes over the last week and decided to play around with them and I came up with something bright and summery!





The pink and the yellow from Claire's don't have names or numbers unfortunately but they are recognisable in the shop or you can get similar colours very easily from other brands.


The green is Green Grass from Rimmel London
The blue is Sea Breeze from 17
The purple is Indigo from Barry M
The crackle is White Instant Effects from Barry M


I used a base coat to stop them from staining (as recommended on the green, blue and purple) and I used MUA's clear polish as a top coat.


I hope you like the NOTD, please follow this blog and subscribe etc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment