Wednesday 3 August 2011

July Favourites

Helloooo!


Geez, August already. Only one more month of summer :( But anyway, here are my favourite products of the last month, some of which I hauled recently.




Urban Decay Naked Palette
Of course this is my favourite, it's quite obvious. But I have been using this palette every day and I love it to pieces! As I've said before, if you don't already have it, get it like NOW. You wont regret it.
MUA Liquid Liner in Shade 2
Becky from Beckysblog put this in her June Faves video so I went and bought it, as it's only £1, and I love it too! I never wore coloured liners until now, I think it's so pretty. I'll probably go back and buy more colours.
Claire's Nail Polish (unnamed) Glittery Blue/Green
I'm currently wearing this polish on my toes and it looks sooo cool! I really like glitter polishes, I need more!
Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels
I only got this a couple of days ago but I already love it. I didn't have a cream blush before this one but liked the idea as they seem more natural and would give a glow to your cheeks which would be nice for summer. When I bought it, it lived up to these expectations so now I love it :)
OCC Lip Tar in Grandma
I wore this in a recent video and I really liked it. I'm not used to wearing bright lip colours, I don't think I'm brave enough, but I really want to because they're such a fun trend for summer. And the fact that it's a lip tar is awesome, they're the best lip product ever.


I hope you enjoyed this, if you wish to watch the video then click here. I hope you're all having a nice summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment