Wednesday 29 June 2011

June Favourites

Hey guys!


Can't believe it's nearly July! Time really does fly! Below are a couple of things I've been loving this month, some I've hauled for you and some are just products I've had for a while.




Topshop Lipstick in Nevada
I hauled this the other day and I am in love with it. I've been searching and searching for a nude lipstick with no frills and this is it! Most other colours are too yellow/orange or too dark for my skin tone but this one's perfect. I got it for £8 from the Topshop makeup section.
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Black
After religiously using Colossal and Falsies, I came back to my old favourite and am loving it again. The wand is so straight forward and it combines with the lovely product to give separated, long lashes. I got it for £5 from Boots.
MAC Eyeshadow in Expensive Pink
This was also hauled a few days ago and it has crept it's way into my top 5 eye shadows! I like to wear this to school teamed with a light shimmery gold colour for a neutral look that isn't bland. I think the orangey gold tones in this eye shadow brings out blue eyes beautifully! I bought this for £11.50 from MAC.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
I had heard so much about this and was debating whether to fork out the £20-something for it when my mother told me hers was too light for her skin tone and that I could have it. I am absolutely head over heels for it now, I wear it everyday and it conceals my dark circles and highlights my under eye area to leave me looking fresh and awake! I would definitely repurchase this treasure, I can't live without it! You can get it in House of Fraser or Debenhams.
17 Lasting Fix nail polish in Forever
I got this in a 3 for 2 sale, not really thinking much of it, and wasn't really bothered to try it out but when I did, I swear the Angels sang! This is my favourite polish of all time and I am in no hurry to buy any others. It's a gorgeous nude brown colour, perfect for school or work, and it's simply amazing. I think it was only £2/£3 as well! Can be purchased at Boots.
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Orange
I originally bought this as an eye shadow base, like all my other jumbo pencils, but discovered another use for it: a colour corrector for blue tones under the eye. I just dab it under each eye before my foundation and it works like a dream, and for only £1! In America I think it's around $4 but I got mine in a drugstore on sale. You can also puchase these from www.love-makeup.co.uk.


I hope this is helpful to some of you, I recommend every single product, they're all amazing! To view the video please click here and whilst you're there, please subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment